From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hold may refer to:
- Hold (aviation), a place for an aircraft to loop around near its destination
- Baggage hold, cargo space on an airplane
- Hold (banking/commerce), a now common practice by bankers and retailers (esp. gas stations)
- Hold (baseball), a statistic that may be awarded to a relief pitcher
- The cards that are kept in a hand of poker, not those discarded and replaced
- Handhold (dance)
- Grappling hold, a specific grip applied to an opponent in wrestling or martial arts
- Legal hold, a legal ruling or official declaration
- Marianne Hold (1933–1994), German actress
- Hold (musical term), same as Fermata
- Holds of Pern, a city or community in the Dragonriders of Pern science-fiction series
- Secret hold, a parliamentary procedure
- Hold (ship), interior cargo space
- "Hold", a song by Axium from Blindsided
- Stronghold, a castle or other fortified place
- Hold (telephone), a condition where the call is not terminated, but no speech is taking place
- Hold (title), an ancient Anglo-Danish and Norwegian title
- All pages beginning with "Hold"
- All pages with titles containing "Hold"
- Holder (disambiguation)
- Holding (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.