From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homage may mean:
- Homage, a show of respect.
- Homage (feudal), the medieval oath of allegiance.
- Commendation ceremony, medieval homage ceremony
- "Homage (Magni Nominis Umbra)", a song by Hollenthon from their 1999 album Domus Mundi
- "Homage" (song), a song by And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead from their 2002 album Source Tags & Codes
- Homage, a 2008 DVD/CD combo by violinist James Ehnes
- Homage Comics, a comics imprint.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.