From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hometown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Hometown|
Hometown or home town is the city or town where one grew up, or the place of one's principal residence. It is not to be confused with birthplace, although the two can be the same place.
Hometown may also refer to:
- Ancestral home (Chinese), the place of origin of one's extended family
- Hometown Band, a band active in the 1970s
- HomeTown Buffet, a restaurant chain of Buffets, Inc.
- Hometown High-Q, a high school quiz bowl game show on television
- "Hometown", a song by French duo Miss Kittin & The Hacker
- "Hometown", a song by British singer Andy Burrows, featured in his 2012 album "Company"
- "My Hometown", a song by Bruce Springsteen
- Hometown (TV Series), a short-lived 1985 dramedy on CBS, adapted from the hit movie The Big Chill
- Hometown (album), the third studio album by Canadian Rock band Ten Second Epic
- Hometown (film), a 1983 Japanese film
- Home Town, a nonfiction 1999 account of life in Northampton, Massachusetts by Tracy Kidder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.