From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hora may refer to:
- Hora (astrology), a branch of the Indian system Jyotiṣa
- Hora (dance), a circle dance originating in the Balkans
- "Hora" (song), 1982 Eurovision contest entry by Avi Toledano
- Hora (surname)
- Hora, any of several Western Classical goddesses, collectively Horae
- Hora, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Hora (musician), member of the Japanese duo Schwarz Stein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.