From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hora may refer to:
- Hora (surname)
- Hora (musician), member of the Japanese duo Schwarz Stein
- Hora people, an indigenous people of Bolivia
- Hora, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Hora (dance), a circle dance originating in the Balkans
- "Hora" (song), 1982 Eurovision contest entry by Avi Toledano
- Hora (astrology), a branch of the Indian system Jyotiṣa
- Hora, any of several Western Classical goddesses, collectively Horae
- the Latin word for hour, or time
- Dipterocarpus zeylanicus, a tree species commonly known by its anglicized Sinhalese name "hora"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.