From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hover may refer to:
- Hovering (levitation), the process by which an object is suspended by a physical force against gravitation, in a stable position without solid physical contact
- In transport
- Hover (helicopter), nearly stationary Aviation in a helicopter
- Great Wall Hover, an Sport utility vehicle produced by Great Wall Motors
- Johan E. Høver, a Norwegian aircraft designer, most noted for the Høver M.F. 11
- In computing
- Hover (domain registrar)
- Hover!, a computer game for Microsoft Windows
- Mouse hover or mouseover, a gesture made with the pointer in computer user interfaces
- Other uses
- Hoover (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hover"
- Windhover (disambiguation), various meanings including the , Common Kestrel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.