From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hua, 華, 滑, or huá in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hua or HUA may refer to:
- Huaxia, a name of China.
- Hua (華) itself may refer to the Chinese people or civilization.
- Hua (surname), a Chinese surname
- Hua (state), a state in ancient China prior to being destroyed by Qin Dynasty.
- Hua County, Henan, in Anyang, Henan, China
- Hua County, Shaanxi, in Weinan, Shaanxi, China
- Hua County, Guangdong, now Huadu District, in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Mount Hua, a mountain in Shaanxi Province, China
- Uar, the self designation (endonymic ethnicon) used by the Hephthalites.
- Heard Understood Acknowledged, possible origin of hooah, U.S. Army battle cry
- Harkat-ul-Ansar, an Islamic paramilitary organization
- Redstone Army Airfield (IATA: HUA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.