|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)
The Hunter Valley Railway Trust (HVRT) is a railway museum located in North Rothbury, New South Wales Australia on the site of the Rothbury Riot. It includes various types of rolling stock such as coal and freight wagons and passenger coaches and a variety of locomotives including seven of the fourteen heritage listed South Maitland Railways 10 Class locomotives and a number of ex New South Wales Government Railways locomotives.
South Maitland Railway 10 class locomotives
- SMR 17 – In open storage in black livery
- SMR 20 – In covered storage. Locomotive was operational in the 1990s but boiler ticket has since expired
- SMR 23 – In a dismantled state all over site, under restoration
- SMR 26 – In covered storage in black livery
- SMR 27 – In open Storage, dismantled, just bunker and frame. Side tanks and boiler were used to restore No 10
- SMR 28 – In covered storage in black livery
- SMR 31 – In covered storage in green livery