From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hutch or hutches in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hutch may refer to:
- Ken Hutcherson (born 1952), former National Football League linebacker, pastor of Antioch Bible Church in Kirkland, Washington
- Leslie Hutchinson (1900–1969), popular singer of the 1930s known as 'Hutch'
- Jesse Hutch (born 1981), actor
- Hutch (sound engineer), sound and lighting man for Kyuss and Queens of the Stone Age
- Michael Hutchence (1960–1997), vocalist for INXS
- James "Hutch" Hutchinson (born 1953), American bassist
- Shaun Hutchinson (born 1990), Football player in the Scottish Premier League
- Shaun "Hutch" Hutchinson, former segment producer for Machinima.com
- Hutch Dano (born 1992), American actor
- Hutch Maiava (born 1976), rugby league player
- Hutch Hutchison, an American politician
- Kenneth 'Hutch' Hutchinson, one of the two main characters in the television series Starsky and Hutch
- Hutch (fictional character), a character in the film Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
- Hutch Waterfall, a character in the Futurama movie, Into the Wild Green Yonder
- Hutch, a character in the film Alpha and Omega (2010)
- Honeybee Hutch, a character from The Adventures of Hutch the Honeybee and Hutch the Honeybee
- Hutch , a bounty hunter in " Suburban Commando "
- Hutch, Kentucky
- The abbreviated name for the city of Hutchinson, Kansas
- The abbreviated name for the city of Hutchinson, Minnesota
- Hutchinson River Parkway, in Bronx and Westchester Counties, New York
- Hutch Technologies, a computer consultation company.
- Hutch, A mobile network in Sri Lanka.
- Hutch (furniture), a form of furniture
- Hutch (animal cage), a type of cage utilized primarily for housing domestic rabbits
- Hutch Essar, a cellular phone service provider in India, since renamed Vodafone Essar
- Hutchison Whampoa, a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Hutch, a BMX brand
- A radiation shielding enclosure in a synchrotron radiation beamline is called a hutch
- A trough, used in ore dressing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.