From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -iam, IAM, or iam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IAM may refer to:
- Identity and Access Management, a concept that combines business processes, policies and technologies
- Indo-Aryan migration, the theory that speakers of Indo-Aryan languages migrated into the Indian subcontinent during the 2nd millennium BCE
- Interest at maturity, a type of financial instrument where proceeds get paid/received at the end of the deal
- Iams, the brand-name for dog-food and cat-food manufactured by Procter & Gamble. Procter & Gamble acquired the Iams Company in September 1999.
- Maroc Telecom (Arabic transliteration: Ittisalat Al Maghrib), the main telecommunication company in Morocco
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, a North American labor union
- Institute of Advanced Motorists, a charity based in the UK with the objective of improving car-driving and motorcycle-riding standards
- Institute of Asset Management, a professional body for asset managers
- International Assistance Mission, an NGO working in Afghanistan since 1966
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine, a British Royal Air Force aviation medicine research unit between 1945 and 1994
- International Academy of Macomb, an International Baccalaureate school based in Macomb County, Michigan, U.S.
- Institute of Administrative Management, a UK awarding organisation and professional membership body for administrative and business managers
- IAM (band), a French hip hop group from Marseille that formed in 1989
- Intellectual Asset Management, an intellectual-property magazine
- Internal auditory meatus, a canal in the temporal bone of the skull that carries nerves from inside the cranium towards the middle and inner-ear compartments
- IAM.BMEzine, a blogging website for members of BMEzine
- Integrated assessment modelling, a type of scientific modelling
- Iam, a village in Berliște Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Master I. A. M. of Zwolle (c. 1440–1504), 15th-century Dutch printmaker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.