From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IDB can mean:
- Inter-American Development Bank, also known as IADB
- Islamic Development Bank, a multilateral development financing institution also known as ISDB
- Israel Discount Bank, an Israeli bank with branches in the United States as well as in Israel.
- IDB Communications Group, Inc., a constituent of MCI Inc.
- Illegal Diamond Buying, the term used at the turn of the 19th-20th century for diamond trading outside the De Beers cartel.
- Industrial Development Bank, now the Business Development Bank of Canada
- Intermediate Debug File, a Visual Studio file type
- Intel debugger, a proprietary debugger
- Intelligent drum and bass, a subgenre of drum and bass music
- Internal drainage board, a type of English and Welsh water level management authority
- Interface Descriptor Block, a Cisco IOS internal data structure that contains information on network data
- Identity by descent (biology), alleles that are identical because they descended directly from the same ancestral allele.
- Irish Dairy Board
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.