|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (December 2012)|
|Episode no.||Season 7
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Produced by||Dan Schneider, Jared Fisher|
|Original air date||November 23, 2012|
|Running time||46 minutes (without commercials)|
Carly is expecting her father, Colonel Shay, to arrive in Seattle to escort her to the Father-Daughter Air Force Dance. She receives an electronic message saying he is unable to come. To comfort her, Spencer asks to take her to the dance, and she accepts. Spencer immediately becomes sick after being sneezed on by Lewbert, the apartment building's doorman, and he is unable to attend the dance. Carly is upset by this development, as this is the last year she will be young enough to attend and had been unable to attend the event with her father for the past four years. Sam convinces Freddie and Gibby to escort Carly to the dance (while Freddie asks if him and Sam want to reunite), but Carly rejects their offer.
Despite his message, Colonel Shay arrives, and escorts Carly to the dance. Afterward, Colonel Shay informs everyone that he has to return to his base in Italy, much to Carly's disappointment as she was looking forward to spending more time with him. Colonel Shay then asks Carly to come with him. She's reluctant to go, but after encouragement from Spencer and her friends (and also Colonel Shay saying there are attractive guys), she decides to go. Carly, Sam, and Freddie head into the studio to film a final webcast where Colonel Shay is presented as a special guest. At the end of the show, Carly and Sam inform their viewers that iCarly will be on a hiatus while Carly's in Italy and (in a nod to viewers of the show) thanks their fans for all their support over the years. After the show, Carly and Freddie are alone in the studio, and kiss for the last time before she departs.
On the flight to Italy, Carly views a montage of archived iCarly webcasts on her laptop while the cast brings up many memories over the past seasons. The episode ends with Freddie, off-screen, saying his famous closing line on the webshow, "And...we're clear."
- Miranda Cosgrove as Carly, Spencer's sister and the star of a webshow.
- Jennette McCurdy as Sam, the trouble making best friend of Carly.
- Nathan Kress as Freddie, the techy, geeky neighbor of Carly and Spencer.
- Noah Munck as Gibby, the odd background star of iCarly.
- Jerry Trainor as Spencer, Carly's older brother and an artist.
- David Chisum as Colonel Steven Shay, Carly and Spencer's dad who is in the air force.
- Mary Scheer as Mrs. Benson, Freddie's over-protective mom.
- Lisa Lillien as Mrs. Benson's friend/voice of flight attendant
- Dan Schneider as Meekalitho, a mechanic who gives Sam a piece that Spencer needs for the motorcycle he is working on.
- Mindy Sterling as Ms. Briggs, a teacher at Carly's school.
- Jeremy Rowley as Lewbert, the doorman of Carly's apartment residence.
|Country||Channel||Premiere Date||Title in country|
|United States||Nickelodeon||November 23, 2012||iGoodbye|
|Croatia||Nickelodeon Croatia||at the end of the seventh season (reprised on)||iGoodbye|
| United Kingdom
|Nickelodeon (UK & Ireland)||April 5, 2013||iGoodBye|
|Nickelodeon (Netherlands)||April 12, 2013||Afscheid|
|Germany||Nickelodeon (Germany)||Ciao Carly|
|Poland||Nickelodeon (Poland)||April 13, 2013||iGoodbye|
|Nickelodeon (Australia and New Zealand)|
|Nickelodeon (Latin America)||April 25, 2013||El adiós|
|Brazil||Nickelodeon (Brazil)||O Adeus|
|Spain||Nickelodeon (Spain)||April 26, 2013||Adiós iCarly|
|Hungary||Nickelodeon (Hungary)||April 28, 2013||Búcsú|
|Nickelodeon (Southeast Asia)||May 31, 2013||iGoodbye|