From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IIS is an acronym that may stand for:
- Internet Information Services, a set of Internet-based services for servers using Microsoft Windows
- I²S or Inter-IC Sound, a serial bus for audio transmissions
- Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, India
- Iraqi Intelligence Service, also known as the Mukhabarat
- Institute of Ismaili Studies, London in the United Kingdom
- International Indian School, Dammam, located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Indian Information Service, A professional service of the Government of India for journalists
- Institute of Information Scientists, which merged with the Library Association to form Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- IIS, IATA airport code of Nissan Island Airport in Papua New Guinea
- Sestertius of Rome, the money system, meaning 2 1/2
- The improved iterative scaling algorithm in statistics, see generalized iterative scaling
- International Inspection Services (Formally known as Indian Inspection Services) in Hyderabad.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.