From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
INC may refer to:
- Incorporation (business), abbreviated "Inc." or "inc." in corporation names
- Indian National Congress, one of the two major political parties in India
- Indian National Council, an organisation founded in December 1941 in Bangkok by Indian Nationalists residing in Thailand
- Iraqi National Congress, an umbrella Iraqi opposition group led by Ahmed Chalabi
- IATA code for Yinchuan Hedong Airport, China
- National Institute of Culture of Peru
- Iglesia ni Cristo, an indigenous Christian religious organization originating in the Philippines
- Interim National Constitution of the Republic of Sudan, 2005
- Ijaw National Congress, a representative body formed in 1991 of Ijaw speaking people
- International Network of Churches, a non-denominational Christian network of churches
- International Network of Crackers, a major warez organization during the early 1990s
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy, a Swedish rock band
- Inc. (magazine), a business magazine
- INC, an instruction in some assembly languages
- International Concepts, a fashion label owned by Macy's Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.