From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISAR may refer to:
- Intergovernmental Working Group of Experts on International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR)
- International Search and Rescue Competition
- Institute for the Study of Academic Racism
- Inverse synthetic aperture radar, a technique to generate two-dimensional radar images of a target
- Intelligible semi-automated reasoning, declarative mode proofs for Isabelle (theorem prover)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.