From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also Eye Spy (disambiguation).
I Spy may refer to:
- I spy, a guessing game usually played in families with young children
- I-Spy, a series of spotter's guides for children
- I Spy (Scholastic), a 1990s series of picture books by Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick
- I Spy (2003 TV series), an HBO Family series based on the picture books
- I Spy (1965 TV series), an American television series starring Robert Culp and Bill Cosby
- I Spy (film), a 2002 film starring Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson
- I Spy (1955 TV series), a TV series starring Raymond Massey
- I Spy (band), a Canadian band
- "I-Spy", a song by Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly from The Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager
- "I Spy", a song by Pulp from Different Class
- "I Spy", a song by Guster from Lost and Gone Forever
- "I Spy", a song by the Dead Kennedys from Bedtime for Democracy
- "I Spy", a 1930 short story by Graham Greene
- I, Spy, a book by Kate Johnson
- I Spy (for the FBI), a 1967 Northern Soul hit for Jamo Thomas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.