If I Had You (Alabama song)
|"If I Had You"|
|Single by Alabama|
|from the album Southern Star|
|B-side||"I Showed Her"|
|Released||February 13, 1989|
Larry Michael Lee
|Alabama singles chronology|
"If I Had You" is the title of a song written by Kerry Chater and Danny Mayo, and recorded by American country music group Alabama. It was released in February 1989 as the second single from the album Southern Star. "If I Had You" was Alabama's twenty-fifth number one on the country chart. The single went number one for one week and spent thirteen weeks on the country chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||47|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||42|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 19.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. May 29, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Alabama Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Alabama.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
"Is It Still Over?"
by Randy Travis
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
May 20, 1989
"After All This Time"
by Rodney Crowell
|RPM Country Tracks
May 29, 1989
|This 1980s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|