Ignorance Is Bliss
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ignorance is bliss)
|Look up ignorance is bliss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ignorance Is Bliss is a phrase coined by Thomas Gray in his Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College.
It can also refer to:
- Ignorance is Bliss (album), a 1999 album by Face to Face
- Ignorance Is Bliss (House), a 2009 episode of House
- "Ignorance is Bliss", a song by San Francisco 90s rock band Jellyfish, from the compilation album Nintendo: White Knuckle Scorin' (1991)
- "Ignorance is Bliss", a song by Swedish death metal band Defleshed, from their album "Reclaim the Beat" (2005)
- "Ignorance is Bliss", a song by hip-hop artist Kendrick Lamar, from his album "Overly Dedicated" (2010)
- Ignorance Is Bliss, a BBC radio adaptation of the American comedy quiz It Pays to Be Ignorant which ran on the Light Programme from 1946 until 1950
- Ignorance (disambiguation)
- Bliss (disambiguation)
- Ignorance is strength, a phrase used in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.