From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ignorant)
|Look up ignorance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed.
Ignorance may also refer to:
In social sciences:
- Pluralistic ignorance, a concept in social psychology
- Rational ignorance, a concept in epistemology
- Vincible ignorance, a moral or doctrinal matter in Catholic ethics
- Ignorantia juris non excusat, literally "ignorance of the law is no excuse", the legal principle that the law applies also to those who are unaware of it
- Avidya (Hinduism), ignorance as a concept in Vedanta
- Avijja, ignorance as a concept in Buddhism
- Ignorance (novel), a 2000 novel by Milan Kundera
- Ignorance, a poem in Philip Larkin's collection The Whitsun Weddings
- Ignorance (album), a 1987 album by American metal band Sacred Reich
- "Ignorance (song)", a song by American pop punk band Paramore
- Steve Ignorant, British punk musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ignorance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.