From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Immortelle is another word for the plant everlasting and can also refer specifically to plants of the genera:
- Helichrysum (Africa, Madagascar, Australasia, Eurasia)
- Xeranthemum (Southern Europe)
- Erythrina (tropical and subtropical regions)
- Waitzia (Australia)
- Smilje (Hrvatska)
It may also refer to:
- Immortelle, an album by Dew-Scented
- L'Immortelle, a 1963 French-Turkish film
- [Smilje i kovilje ]], 1910 pjesmice i price, Zagreb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Immortelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.