In God We Trust (play)
In God We Trust is a play written by Avaes Mohammad. It is set in Guantanamo Bay detention camp and uses this environment to explore ideas of American imperialism as well as philosophical divisions within Islam through its central characters, Sarfraz and Hamza.
- Lawrence Batley Theatre; 1 & 2 March
- Hawth Theatre, Crawley; 4 & 5 March
- Gateway Theatre (Chester); 10–12 March
- Oldham Coliseum Theatre; 7–9 April
- Octagon Theatre, Bolton; 12 & 13 April
- Contact Theatre; 18–21 April
- The Drum (Arts Centre); 22 & 23 April
- Darlington Arts Centre; 26 April
- Theatre in the Mill, Bradford; 29 & 30 April.
Peshkar's official website: 
Peshkar's Arts Council profile: 
YouTube interview with Avaes Mohammad about the play: