From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incubator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An incubator is anything that performs or facilitates various forms of incubation. It may also refer to:
- Incubator (culture), a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures
- Incubator (egg), a device for maintaining the eggs of birds or reptiles to allow them to hatch
- Incubator (neonatal), a device used to care for premature babies in a neonatal intensive-care unit
- "Incubator" (Farscape episode), a 2001 episode of the American TV series
- "Incubator", a song by the Israeli rock band, HaClique, in their 1981 album, Ima Ani Lo Rotze Lehigamel
- "Incubator", Kyubey's true identity in the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Apache Incubator, a gateway for open source projects intended to become fully fledged Apache Software Foundation projects
- Wikimedia Incubator, a wiki project hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation
- Business incubator, for startup businesses
- Kitchen meat incubator, an emerging form of technology with may allow people to produce their own in vitro meat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.