Lilly Diabetes 250
|NASCAR Xfinity Series|
|Venue||Indianapolis Motor Speedway|
|Corporate sponsor||Eli Lilly and Company|
|Distance||250 miles (402.336 km)|
|Previous names||Indiana 250 (2012–2013)|
The Lilly Diabetes 250 is a NASCAR Xfinity Series auto race held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway since 2012. It takes place the Saturday of Kroger Super Weekend. This race replaced the Kroger 200, which had been held at the nearby Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis, formerly known as Indianapolis Raceway Park, for the previous 30 years. Brad Keselowski won the inaugural event.
|Year||Date||Driver||Team||Manufacturer||Race Distance||Race Time||Average Speed
|2012||July 28||Brad Keselowski||Penske Racing||Dodge||100||250 (402.336)||1:59:00||126.05|
|2013||July 27||Kyle Busch||Joe Gibbs Racing||Toyota||100||250 (402.336)||1:51:26||134.61|
|2014||July 26||Ty Dillon||Richard Childress Racing||Chevrolet||100||250 (402.336)||1:49:22||137.153|
- 2012 - Brad Keselowski won the inaugural event and marked the last NASCAR Nationwide Series win for manufacturer Dodge after announcing they would not return to the top 3 divisions in 2013.
- 2013 - Brian Scott looked like he could win his first NNS race until Kyle Busch passed him in the final laps en route to victory.
- 2014 - Kyle Busch seemed like he had the race won but Ty Dillon made a move that won him the race. Dillon thus became the first Nationwide regular to win the event.
- "INDY NATIONWIDE RACE GETS NEW SPONSOR, NAME". NASCAR. 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-07-14.
- "Super Weekend At The Brickyard Coming To IMS in July 2012". IndianapolisMotorSpeedway.com. 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2011-07-06.
- "Brickyard Schedule". Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
|NASCAR Xfinity Series
Lilly Diabetes 250
U.S. Cellular 250
|This NASCAR-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|