From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indochine is French for Indochina. It may refer to:
- Indochine (band), a French new wave/rock band, formed in 1981.
- Indochine (film), a 1992 Academy Award winning French film that tells the story of a young Indochinese woman named Camille.
- Indochine (book), a 1987 historical fiction novel by Christie Dickason.
- Indochine (ship), a single-funnel steamer cargo ship.
- Indochina, Indochine in French, a region in Southeast Asia roughly east of India and south of China.
- French Indochina, the part of the French colonial empire in Indochina.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.