From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the Spanish and former Portuguese monarchies, Infanta is the title given to a daughter of the reigning monarch who is not the heir-apparent to the throne.
Infanta may also refer to:
- Infanta Maria Escalosa of Spain, a fictional infanta played by Miriam Margolyes in the BBC sitcom, Blackadder
- Infanta was the former name of the USS Amber (PYc-6), a United States Navy patrol vessel used in World War II
- "The Infanta" is the title of the first track on the album Picaresque by The Decemberists
As a place name, Infanta may refer to:
- Infanta, Pangasinan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Infanta, Quezon, a municipality in the Philippines
- Infanta, a coastal village at Cape Infanta, South Africa
- All pages with titles containing "infanta"
- All pages beginning with "infanta"
- Infant (disambiguation)
- Infante (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.