From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infernal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infernal may refer to:
- pertaining to hell
- Infernal (Danish band), a Danish dance/club band
- Infernal (Swedish band), a Swedish black metal band
- Infernal (novel), a 2005 novel by F. Paul Wilson
- Infernal (Edge of Sanity album), 1997
- Infernal (Nando Reis album), 2001
- Infernal (Phideaux album)
- Infernal (video game), a 2007 video game by Playlogic International
- Inferno (disambiguation)
- Dictionnaire Infernal, a 19th-century compendium of demonology
- The infernal names, as compiled by Anton LaVey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.