Inherit the Wind
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inherit the Wind may refer to:
- Inherit the Wind (play), a 1955 play by Jerome Lawrence and Robert Edwin Lee
- Inherit the Wind (1960 film), directed by Stanley Kramer; starring Spencer Tracy, Fredric March, and Gene Kelly
- Inherit the Wind (1965 film), a television film starring Melvyn Douglas and Ed Begley
- Inherit the Wind (1988 film), starring Jason Robards, Kirk Douglas, and Darren McGavin
- Inherit the Wind (1999 film), starring Jack Lemmon, George C. Scott, and Beau Bridges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.