From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up innominate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Innominate (from Latin: innominatus "nameless") can refer to:
- The brachiocephalic artery
- The brachiocephalic veins
- The three large bones which form the hip bone
- An innominate contract, a contract not of a type regulated by law
- An innominate or anonymous jury, where the identity of the jury members is not publicly known.
Innominata, from the same root, is used in:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.