|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2012)|
|Area served||Telecommunication, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance and Warranty, Retail, Utility, Consumer Software and Electronics, and Healthcare|
|Key people||Michael Iacobucci (CEO)|
Interactions Corporation is a privately held technology company that builds and delivers hosted Virtual Assistant applications that enable businesses to deliver automated natural language communications for customer care.
Interactions Corporation was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Boston (Franklin ), Massachusetts. Interactions is Venture-backed by Sigma Partners, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners, Updata Partners, and North Hill Ventures. Michael Iacobucci serves as Interactions' CEO. Interactions has additional offices in Indianapolis, Indiana (Corporate/Technology Center), and Austin, Texas (Technology Center).
In April 2012, Interactions was named a 2012 Gartner 'Cool Vendor' in CRM Customer Service and Social.
Interactions' hosted customer care solutions work with and enhance existing IVR (Interactive Voice Response) platforms, speech platforms, and web applications. Operating under a SaaS business model, Interactions' service includes both an application's design and build, as well as continuous operating and tuning.
Interactions' customer base includes multiple consumer-facing Fortune 500 companies, including Hyatt, Best Western, and Humana, representing the Telecommunication, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance and Warranty, Retail, Utility, Consumer Software and Electronics, and Healthcare industries.
- "Crunchbase: Interactions".
- "Interactions Corporation raises 12m more to ease the pains of automated customer service".
- "Franklin firm works to improve business interactions".
- "IT firm rakes in VC cash: Interactions Corp. has raised $35M since 2002 inception". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Franklin firm works to improve business interactions". MetroWest Daily News. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Interactions corp validated as PCI DSS compliant".
- "Interactions Corporation named 'Cool Vendor' by Leading Analyst Firm".
- "Humana expands deployment of voice portal technology".
- "Go Back Interactions Corp. Partners with Best Western".
- "Interactions Corporation to expand relationship with Humana".
- "Automated agent will aid enrollees in Medicare". Boston Globe.