From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interstate 280 may refer to:
- Interstate 280 (California), a north–south freeway running from San Jose to San Francisco
- Interstate 280 (Illinois–Iowa), part of the beltway around the Quad Cities
- Interstate 280 (New Jersey), a connector from Interstate 80 to Interstate 95 in Newark
- Interstate 280 (Ohio), a connector in Toledo from Interstate 80 to Interstate 75
- Interstate 276, once designated as I-280 when I-76 was I-80S
- Interstate 680 (Iowa–Nebraska), once designated as I-280
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.