From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interstate 280 may refer to: Current Routes
- I‑280 in California, a north–south freeway running from San Jose to San Francisco
- I-280 in Iowa and Illinois, part of the beltway around the Quad Cities
- I‑280 in New Jersey, a connector from Interstate 80 to Interstate 95 in Newark
- I‑280 in Ohio, a connector in Toledo from Interstate 80 to Interstate 75
- I-276 in Pennsylvania, once designated as I-280 when I-76 was I-80S
- I‑680 in Nebraska and Iowa, the western segment of which was once designated as I-280
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.