From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Intimate (disambiguation)
|Look up intimacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intimacy is type of relationship between people. It can also refer to:
- Intimacy (Jody Watley album), a 1993 album by Jody Watley
- Intimacy (Bruce Roberts album), a 1995 album of love songs
- Intimacy (Matt Redman album), a 1998 album by Matt Redman
- Intimacy (Bloc Party album), a 2008 album by Bloc Party
- Intimacy (novel), a 1998 novel by Hanif Kureishi
- Intimacy, a short story by Raymond Carver
- Intimacy, a novel written by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Intimacy (2001 film), a 2001 European drama directed by Patrice Chéreau and loosely based on the 1998 novel of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intimacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.