From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inverse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inverse may refer to:
- Inverse (logic), a type of immediate inference from a conditional sentence
- Inverse multiplexer (or 'demultiplexer'), which breaks a single data stream into several streams with lower data rates
- "Invert", a term used in the exotic pet industry to refer to arthropods
- Inversions (novel), a science fiction novel by Iain M. Banks
- "Invert" is also an archaic and possibly offensive term for a person who is homosexual
Science, engineering and mathematics
- Inverse (mathematics)
- Inversive geometry, transformation geometry based on inversion in a circle
- Inverse problem, in science and mathematics, fitting a model to known data
- Multiplicative inverse, a set of numbers which when multiplied yield the multiplicative identity, 1
- Invert, the bottom of a sewer or tunnel, particularly if masonry lined. It may be flat or form a continuous curve with the tunnel arch.
- Inversion (disambiguation)
- Inverter (disambiguation)
- Opposite (disambiguation)
- Reverse (disambiguation)
- Complement (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.