|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2011)|
Raised and educated in the hills of Tuscany, Ippolita attended elementary school in a one-room medieval schoolhouse and went on to study sculpture and earn her baccalauréat degree from the Istituto D’Arte in Florence.
Ippolita holds the position of Creative Director and leads the design and manufacture of her eponymous line, which includes collections in 18k gold, sterling silver, rosé (a proprietary alloy of sterling silver with 18k gold and 18k rose gold) and non-metal materials, such as Resin.
The product is handcrafted and materials are sourced from all over the world. Ippolita’s collections are sold at department stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom, as well as through independent jewelry stores. Internationally, the jewelry is sold at Harrods, Holt Renfrew and specialty retailers throughout the Caribbean.
Awards & Honors
Ippolita’s sculpture and video installation exhibit “Reliquary” was showcased at Highline Stages in New York City in September 2011.
- "Timeline". Ippolita.com. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "Star Jewelry". InStyle.com. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "Ippolita Toasts Rose as Economic Tonic". WWD.com. 2008-07-21. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "THE COUNCIL OF FASHION DESIGNERS OF AMERICA WELCOMES 33 NEW MEMBERS: 2011 Largest Class Ever". Cfda.com. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "Ippolita Rostagno's Fine Art". WWD.com. 2011-09-14. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
"Jewelry Style Waits for No Man: Buy It for Yourself". WSJ.com. 2011-08-18. Retrieved 2011-10-18.