From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up isolate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isolate may refer to:
- Isolate (computation), a computation in the Java Application Isolation API
- Isolate (monkey), an isolated monkey in the pit of despair
- Genetic isolate, a population of organisms that has little genetic mixing with other organisms of the same species
- Language isolate, a language not related to any other
- Primary isolate, a pure microbial or viral sample that has been obtained from an infected individual
- Protein isolate, the result of protein purification to isolate a single type of protein from a complex mixture
- Media and entertainment
- Isolate (Circus Maximus album), 2007
- Isolate (Gary Numan album), 1992
- Isolate (puzzle), a logic puzzle
- Isolate Records, an electronic music label
- All pages beginning with "Isolate"
- All pages with titles containing "Isolate"
- Isolation (disambiguation)
- Isolating language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isolate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.