From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up isotopy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isotopy may refer to:
- Isotopy, a continuous path of homeomorphisms connecting two given homeomorphisms is an isotopy of the two given homeomorphisms in homotopy
- Regular isotopy of a link diagram, an equivalence relation in knot theory
- Ambient isotopy (or h-isotopy), two subsets of a fixed topological space are ambient isotopic if there is a homeomorphism, isotopic to the identity map of the ambient space, which carries one subset to the other
- Isotopy of quasigroups. See Quasigroup#Homotopy and isotopy.
- Isotopy, a repetition of a basic meaning-trait (seme); the direction taken by an interpretation of the text
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.