From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Italian (disambiguation))
|Look up Italian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Italian may refer to:
- Anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Italy
- Italian people, an ethnic group
- Italian language, a Romance language
- Regional Italian, regional variants of the Italian language
- Languages of Italy, languages and dialects spoken in Italy
- Italian cuisine, traditional foods
- Folklore of Italy, the folklore and urban legends of Italy
- Mythology of Italy, traditional religion
- Italian dressing, a vinaigrette-type salad dressing
- Italian or Italian-A, alternative names for the Ping-Pong virus, an extinct computer virus
- The Italian (disambiguation)
- Italia (disambiguation)
- Italic (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Italian"
- All pages with titles containing "Italian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.