Jill Allyn Rosser (born 1957 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania), who published under J. Allyn Rosser, is a contemporary American poet.
She grew up in Sparta Township, New Jersey. She graduated from Middlebury College with a B.A. in French and English in 1980, from University of Pennsylvania with a M.A. in English Literature and Writing in 1988, University of Pennsylvania with a Ph.D., in English Literature in 1991.
She lives in Athens, Ohio, teaching at Ohio University. She is editor of New Ohio Review. She is married to poet Mark Halliday.
Her poems have appeared recently in several anthologies, and journals including The Atlantic Monthly, Ninth Letter and Poetry.
- ^ J. Allyn Rosser, Poets & Writers. Accessed March 14, 2013. "Born in: Bethlehem, PA. Raised in: Sparta, NJ"
- ^ J. Allyn Rosser • Ohio University English Department
- ^ "J.Allyn Rosser", Wired for Books Web site, accessed February 1, 2007
- ^ J. Allyn Rosser - Authors - The Atlantic
- ^ J. Allyn Rosser : The Poetry Foundation
- ^ "New Criterion Poetry Prize" David Yezzi's post at the Armavirumpque blog, posted 11 a.m., January 29, 2007, accessed February 1, 2007
- ^ OHIO: Compass | Rosser named Guggenheim Fellow