From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up JIT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JIT or Jit may refer to:
- Just-in-time compilation, a technique for improving the performance of virtual machines in computing
- Just in time (business), a business inventory strategy
- Jhulelal Institute of Technology, an engineering and management college under the Nagpur University, India
- Jit, a style of Zimbabwean dance music
- Jit (film), a 1990 Zimbabwean film directed by Michael Raeburn
- Jit (town), a Palestinian town in the West Bank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.