From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up JIT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JIT may refer to:
- Just-in-time compilation, a technique for improving the performance of virtual machines in computing
- Just in time (business), a business inventory strategy
- Jhulelal Institute of Technology, an Engineering and Management college under the Nagpur University, Nagpur, India. The college was established in 2008. It is named after community God of Sindhi people-Jhulelal (Sindhi/Urdu: جهوللال), (Sanskrit: झूलेलाल) or Dariyalal
Jit may refer to:
- Jit, a style of Zimbabwean dance music
- Jit (film), a Zimbabwean film made in 1990. It is directed by Michael Raeburn
- Jit (town), a Palestinian town in the West Bank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.