|Full name||Jacob Steven Melling|
|Date of birth||April 4, 1995|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2013||Para Hills Knights||8||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 October 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Melling attended Saint Paul's College, Gilles Plains. He was raised through the South Australian youth football setups of Modbury Jets and then the South Australian Sports Institute Football Program (SASI) before playing a key part in the South Australian side's championship win in the FFA State Institute Challenge in 2010. Melling was named Player of the Tournament, and was offered a scholarship to the Australian Institute of Sport Football Program where he then went on to form a mainstay in the heart of the Joeys midfield.
On 15 March 2013, Melling was granted permission to be listed with two clubs so until the end of the end of the 2012–13 season Melling was listed with both Adelaide United and Para Hills Knights. He recorded 8 appearances with Para Hills Knights.
- As of 25 October 2014
|Para Hills Knights||2013||8||1||–||–||–||–||8||1|
- "SASI takes out FFA State Institute Challenge in Canberra". Football Federation Australia. 2010-01-31. Retrieved 2011-07-09.
- "Highlights 2010", SASI - Sports - Men's Football (PDF) , SA Sports Institute, retrieved 2011-07-09,
Congratulations also go to Jacob Melling and Ben Garuccio who were offered AIS scholarships for 2011.
- "Rini Coolen's Season in Review". Adelaide United FC (A-League). 2011-03-18. Retrieved 2011-07-09.
- "Reds halt Heart charge". A-League (Football Federation Australia). 2012-01-04. Retrieved 2012-01-15.
- Migliaccio, Val (15 March 2013). "Adelaide United's Jacob Melling allowed to be listed with two clubs". The Advertiser.
- "Player statistics for Jacob Melling". Fox Sports Pulse.
- "Melbourne Heart FC Captures New Signings". Football Federation Australia. 20 May 2014.
- "Jacob Melling (Melbourne City)". Ultimate A-League.