Jassim bin Hamad bin Abdullah Al Thani
Shaikh Jassim bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani was the eldest son of Hamad, himself the second son and heir apparent of the ruler of Qatar, but who died (in 1948) before his father. As a result, Jassim's uncle Ali became the first Emir in 1949. Born in 1921, Jassim died at Denver Colorado USA in July 1976.
On the accession of their first cousin Ali to the Emirate in 1960, Jassim's younger brother, Khalifa, was named as heir apparent. Khalifa deposed Ali in 1972 and replaced him as Emir, and Jassim was never very happy with this state of affairs.
Jassim al Thani had four sons ...
- Abdelaziz bin Jassim bin Hamad
- Abdallah bin Jassim bin Hamad, Sheikha bint Muhamed bin Hamad bin Abdullah, 4 sons and 3 daughters
... and eight daughters:
- Lolwa bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Abdullah bin Khalifah Al Thani, 6 sons and 3 daughters
- Noora bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Abdelaziz bin khalifa bin ali, 2 sons and 5 daughters
- Rodha bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Saud bin Abdelaziz bin Hamad, 4 sons, 3 daughters
- Aisha bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Hamad bin Jassim bin Ali, 3 son and 2 daughter
- Sheikha bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Abdallah bin Jassim bin Thani, 1 son and 2 daughters
- Maryam bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Khalid bin Jassim bin Khalid bin ahmed, 2 sons and 2 daughter
- Maha bint Jassim bin Hamad, m Muhamed bin Khalifa Bin Hamad, 1 son and 4 daughters
 royalark website
 althani tree