Jean Bruce Scott
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Jean Bruce Scott|
|Born||Jean Bruce Scott
February 25, 1956 (age 57)
|Years active||1981–2003, 2012|
|Spouse(s)||Randy Reinholz (1989-present)|
Jean Bruce Scott (born February 25, 1956 in Monterey, California) is an American television actress, best known for her role as former Texas Highway Patrol helicopter pilot "Caitlin O'Shannessy" in the 1984-1986 CBS action thriller drama television series Airwolf. She also had a recurring role as Maggie Poole in seasons 3-8 of Magnum, P.I..
In 2007, Scott worked as the executive director and producer of Native Voices at the Autry, a program devoted to developing and producing new works for the stage by Native American playwrights, and is affiliated with the Autry National Center.
After attending La Quinta High in Westminster, CA from 1970 to 1974, Scott attended California State University, Fullerton from 1975 to 1979. She attended UCLA in the late 80's, and graduated from California State University, Northridge in 1992.
Filmography and TV Work
- Port Charles (multiple episodes from 2000–2003)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1 episode, "80's Night", 1999)
- Wishman (motion picture, 1991)
- Jake and the Fatman (1 episode, "You're Driving Me Crazy", 1990)
- Hardball (1 episode, 1989)
- MacGyver (1 episode, ""The Invisible Killer, 1989)
- Magnum, P.I. (11 episodes, 1982-1988) as Lt./LCDR Maggie Poole USN (Naval Intelligence)
- Matlock (2 episodes, 1987-1988)
- Newhart (2 episodes, 1986)
- Peyton Place: The Next Generation (TV movie, 1985)
- Airwolf (44 episodes, 1984-1986)
- Kids Don't Tell (TV movie, 1985)
- St. Elsewhere (8 episodes, 1983-1984)
- Wishman (TV movie, 1983)
- Knight Rider (1 episode, "A Nice, Indecent Little Town", 1983)
- Days of our Lives (326 episodes, 1980-1982 as Jessica Blake; returns as Jessica 8/31/12 for an undetermined stint)
- Bruce Scott, Jean. "Days of Our Lives Actress Jean Bruce Scott Returns Home to Visit Family". AnchorageObserver.com. Retrieved 18 September 2012.