From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeffery is a surname and occasionally an alternate spelling of the given name Jeffrey. It may refer to:
People with surname Jeffery
- Aaron Jeffery (born 1970), New Zealand-born actor
- Alshon Jeffery (born 1990), American football player
- Arthur Jeffery (1892–1959), Australian-born academic
- Michael Jeffery (born 1937), Australian soldier and Governor-General
- Michael Jeffery (died 1973), a manager of guitarist Jimi Hendrix
- Ralph Lent Jeffery Canadian mathematician
- Simon Jeffery (fl. 2000s), business manager
- Thomas B. Jeffery (1845–1910), British-born entrepreneur
- Clara Jeffery (born 1967), American journalist
- Paul William Molesworth Jeffery (fl. 2000s), Australian-born criminal barrister
- Paul Jeffery (born 1964), British engineer
People with given name Jeffery
- Jeffery Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst, officer in the British Army
- Jeffery Deaver, American mystery/crime novelist
- Jeffery Demps, Florida football player and sprinter
- Jeffery Taylor (born 1989), Swedish basketball player
- Jeffery Mahmud, comedian
- Jeffery Ge
- Jeffery (automobile), an early American automobile manufacturer.
- Jeffery in Spanish is "El Jefe". This means "the Boss".
- Jeffery - the word "Chief" (the Boss) is derived from the name Jeffery.
- Jeffery Boulevard, a major north-south street on the South Side of Chicago.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Jeffery. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|