11 March 1965 |
|Education||Saint Martin's School of Art|
Hollywood Style Designer of the Year 2007, International Couture Bridal Designer of the Year 2007 and British Bridal Dress Designer 2008.Packham has also been voted Best British Bridal Designer in both 2011 and 2012.
She is the sister of the naturalist Chris Packham. She currently lives in Hampstead, London with her partner Matthew Anderson, who is CEO of The Company, and their two daughters Isabella Packham and Georgia Packham, both of whom are aspiring models.
Packham studied Fashion at Southampton Solent University before graduating with a First Class Honours degree from Saint Martin's School of Art. In November 2008, she was awarded an Honorary Doctorate degree from Southampton Solent University, in her home city of Southampton.
The Jenny Packham label was founded in 1988 designing bridal dresses and evening wear. In 2008 Packham started a range of Bridal accessories to accompany her gowns. In 2010-11 Packham introduced a lingerie range and a ready-to-wear accessories range. In 2013 the brand celebrated its 25th anniversary.
Packham's clients include Angelina Jolie, Dita Von Teese, Miley Cyrus, Kate Hudson, Florence Welch, Jennifer Aniston, Eva Longoria, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Nina Dobrev, Jennifer Lopez, Vanessa Hudgens, Oprah Winfrey and The Duchess of Cambridge.
Packham worked with Academy Award nominated Patricia Field, regularly dressing Kim Catrall in Sex and the City series and the movie. Packham also worked with Field when the latter styled her A/W 2007 collection in Milan. Packham's dresses have also been used in the episodes "Goodbye, Columbia", "The Jewel of Denial" and "Gone Maybe Gone" of Gossip Girl.
- http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/05/23/kate-humble-on-life-and-death-in-springwatch-115875-21383681/ Daily Mirror
- Bibby Sowray (22 July 2013). Jenny Packham on 25 years of dressing the stars. The Telegraph. Accessed August 2013.
- . Jenny Packham http://www.jennypackham.com/. Retrieved 19 May 2014. Missing or empty
- http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h75nVVWAjy7GzH-LCRF_m-VFOdrA/ New York fashion week
- Jenny Packham – Fall 2011 New York Fashion Week Review
- Jenny Packham at New York Fashion Week (Vogue.com UK)
- Hirschmiller, Stephanie (14 June 2012). "Angelina Jolie's infatuation with Kate Middleton continues as she invites the Duchess to Olympics party". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 June 2012.
- Jenny Packham's dresses don't stay on very long (Vogue.com UK)
- Life is looking "wonderful" for this glamorous duo (Vogue.com UK)
- Petreycik, Caitlin (October 11, 2011). "Jenny Packham’s Gossip Girl Moment". InStyle. Retrieved October 11, 2012.
- Walano, Rose (September 18, 2012). "Blake Lively to Wear Similar Kate Middleton Dress on Gossip Girl Premiere". InStyle. Retrieved October 11, 2012.