From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jerry or Jerry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jerry may refer to:
- Jerry (given name), a male given name (including a list of people and fictional characters with the name)
- Jerry (horse), winner of 1824 St Leger Stakes
- Jerry (racehorse), winner of the 1840 Grand National
- Jerry Mouse, a fictional mouse in the Tom and Jerry cartoons
- Jerry the Tyke, a fictional dog who had his own cartoon series between 1925 and 1927
- Jerry (film), a 2006 Indian film
- Jerry (neighbor),that lives directly across the street
- Jerry, nickname for Germans during World War II, used by Allied soldiers and civilians
- Jerrycan, a robust fuel container made from pressed steel
- Jerry Maguire, a film starring Tom Cruise
- Geri (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.