From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jigger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jigger may refer to:
- Handcar, a hand-operated railway car
- Jigger (unit), a measure of alcoholic beverage ingredients
- Jigger (bartending) the tool used to measure out a jigger
- Chigoe flea, a parasitic arthropod found in tropical climates that may cause an inflammatory skin disease
- Jiggermast, the aftmost mast of a four-masted sailing ship.
- A pallet jack
- Jay-Z, rapper; also goes by "Jigga"
- Ice jigger tool for setting fish nets under ice between two distant holes
- Jiggerpole, a very long fishing pole
- An obsolete golf club that was a very low lofted iron with a shortened shaft.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.