From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jigger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jigger may refer to:
- Handcar, a hand-operated railway car, mostly used for maintenance
- Jigger (unit), a measure of alcoholic beverage ingredients
- Jigger (bartending) the tool used to measure out a jigger
- Jigger, a machine for the shaping of clay body into flatware by the differential rotation of a profile tool and mould.
- Chigoe flea, a tropical parasitic arthropod found that can cause an inflammatory skin disease
- Jiggermast, the aftmost mast of a four-masted sailing ship
- Pallet jack, a tool used to lift and move pallets
- Ice jigger, a tool for setting fish nets under ice between two distant holes
- Jiggerpole, a very long fishing pole used with a very short and very heavy line
- Jigger, an obsolete golf club that was a very low lofted iron with a shortened shaft
- Jigger, a racial slur
- Jigger, a slang term for a Total Station used by surveyors. Common in Australia.
- Jay-Z, rapper; also goes by "Jigga"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.