From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jingle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jingle is a memorable slogan, set to an engaging melody, mainly broadcast on radio and sometimes on television commercials.
Jingle or jingles may also refer to:
- Jingle (vehicle), a covered, two-wheeled Irish vehicle
- One of several species of mollusk in the family Anomiidae, genus Anomia
- Jingles (album), a Best of album by Australian band Regurgitator
- Jingle (percussion), one of a group of small discs or bells in a percussion instrument
- Jingle (protocol), a VoIP extension to the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
- Jingle Bells, a popular Christmas song
- Jingle bell, a small bell of the type mentioned in the song
- Jingle Belle, a cartoon character created by Paul Dini
- Jingle County, in Shanxi, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.