From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jingo can refer to:
- Jingoism, belligerent nationalism
- Jingu of Japan (also Jingū or Jingō), a legendary empress of Japan
- Jingo (novel), from the Discworld series
- "Jingo", alternate title for "Jin-go-lo-ba", a song by Nigerian percussionist Babatunde Olatunji
- Jingo, a town in Miami County, Kansas
- Jingo, West Virginia
- Jingo, the main town on Rossel Island in Papua New Guinea.
- "Jingo", fifth movement of Statements for orchestra by Aaron Copland
- Mr Jingo's Smile, a virtual nightclub from the Otherland series by Tad Williams
- By Jingo, a minced oath from the 17th century
- "Oh By Jingo!", a popular song
- Jingo - An adapter for using Jinja2 templates with Django.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.