From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jingo may refer to:
- Jingoism, aggressive nationalism
- Jingu of Japan (also Jingū or Jingō), a legendary empress of Japan
- Jingo (novel), from the Discworld series
- "Jin-go-lo-ba" or "Jingo", a song by Babatunde Olatunji, covered by multiple artists
- Jingo, Kansas, a community in the United States
- Jingo, West Virginia
- Jingo, the main town on Rossel Island in Papua New Guinea.
- "Jingo", fifth movement of Statements for orchestra by Aaron Copland
- By Jingo, a minced oath from the 17th century
- "Oh By Jingo!", a popular song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jingo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.