From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jitney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jitney may refer to:
- an archaic name for a nickel (United States coin)
- a share taxi
- a dollar van
- jitney cab, an illegal taxicab operation
- Atlantic City Jitney Association, an association of operators of minibus service in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Jitney (play), written by August Wilson
- an ad hoc game usually played by teams drawn just before the game, sometimes associated with lawn bowling or darts.
- Jeepney, Philippine share taxi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.