From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Barrow may refer to:
- John Barrow (historian), 18th century English historian
- Sir John Barrow, 1st Baronet (1764–1848), English statesman
- John Henry Barrow (1817–1874), politician, journalist and minister
- John Barrow (Canadian football) (born 1935), Canadian Football Hall of Fame member
- John Barrow (U.S. politician) (born 1955), U.S. Representative from Georgia
- John Barrow (footballer), first manager of FC Barcelona
- John D. Barrow (born 1952), British theoretical physicist and author
- John Dodgson Barrow (1824–1907), landscape painter
- John Abarough, Barow or Barrow, English politician
- John Barrow (priest) (1651 - 1684) Canon of Windsor
- John Barrow (Little Rock), neighbourhood in the city of Little Rock, Arkansas
- John Barrow Island, Canada, one of the Queen Elizabeth Islands and named after Sir John Barrow, 1st Baronet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Barrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.