From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Cobb may refer to:
- John Cobb (Australian politician) (born 1950), Australian politician
- John Cobb (cabinetmaker) (c. 1710–1778), English cabinetmaker
- John Cobb (librettist) (1700s), English librettist
- John Cobb (Manitoba politician) (died 1959), Canadian politician
- John Cobb (racing driver) (1899–1952), British racing driver and record holder
- John B. Cobb (born 1925), American theologian
- John Nathan Cobb (1868–1930), American fisheries researcher
- John Cobbe (1859–1944), Irish-born New Zealand politician
- John Cobb Cooper (1887–1967), American jurist, airline executive and presidential advisor
- John Robert Cobb (1903–1967), American orthopedic surgeon for whom the Cobb angle is named
- NOAAS John N. Cobb, a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration fisheries research ship in service from 1950 to 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Cobb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.