From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is renowned as an expert on the Angevin empire.
- Richard the Lionheart (Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978)
- The Wars of the Roses : peace and conflict in fifteenth-century England (Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1981)
- The Angevin empire (E. Arnold, 1984)
- Richard Coeur de Lion : kingship, chivalry and war in the twelfth century (Hambledon Press, 1994)
- Richard I (Yale University Press, 1999) Part of the Yale English Monarchs Series
- The English in the twelfth century : imperialism, national identity, and political values (Boydell and Brewer, 2000)